The Women in Business Programme aims to raise awareness of the importance of gender diversity in the workplace in Taiwan through events and activities under three main themes: Share, Connect, Support and Celebrate.
The BCCT Women in Business Committee aims to become a resource for the support, sharing, education, and research of issues for Women in Business in Taiwan. We strive to engage our members and the greater community in activities that will facilitate opportunities for women, highlight issues important to the community, and actively improve the position for women in the workplace.
- Sharing experiences and best practices
- Empower women in Taiwan’s workplace
- Support women leadership in Taiwan’s workplace
- Support women entrepreneurship in Taiwan
- Research pay and position gap in the region
- Surveying – members, member companies and possibly facilitate Taiwan nation-wide survey
- Research network chambers on gender issues
- Partner with schools for research or collaborative projects
- Utilise members with existing research on gender issues
- Connect with Asia-wide networks
- Revital Shpangental – CEO & Founder Anemone Ventures Ltd.
- Kimberly Cram M.B.E. – Managing Director, Project Director, Formosa 2 Offshore Windfarm at Macquarie Group
- Stephanie Ashmore – Trade and Investment at Department for International Trade (DIT)
The British Chamber of Commerce Taipei is proud to launch our Women in Business Mentorship Programme. Over a six-month period, 30 women will form a dedicated support network for professional and personal development. 15 mentors and 15 mentees will be selected and paired based on what they want to achieve and meet regularly to work towards those goals. The process will be assisted and supported by the BCCT Women in Business Committee.
The mentorship programme is one way that you can take tangible steps to build greater diversity in business by connecting and supporting women as Mentors, Mentees, and Sponsors.
Let’s Talk about Mentorship:
- Michelle Maa: Aberdeen Standard Investments Taiwan Limited
- Nicole Chien: Aberdeen Standard Investments Taiwan Limited
- Andrea Wu: Agility Strategic Consulting, Ltd
- Danielle Jao: ALLSAINTS Taiwan
- Revital Shpangental: Anemone Ventures Ltd.
- Carol Chen: Aon Taiwan Limited
- Daisy Huang: Asian Compressor Technology Service Co., Ltd.
- Vita Chien: AstraZeneca Taiwan Limited
- Julia Wu: Audi Volkswagen Taiwan
- Marie Dancer: Authenticareer
- Alice Ho: BEducation
- Joanna Liu: Chung Shuo Knowledge Management Global Learning Center
- Amy Hsu: DFI Home Furnishings
- Sandy Yeh: Edelman Public Relations Worldwide Ltd.
- Catherine Wong: GlaxoSmithKline Far East BV Taiwan Branch (GSK)
- Melody Chen: HSBC Bank (Taiwan) Limited
- Stella Lai :IBM Taiwan
- Michelle Wang: KPMG in Taiwan
- Constance Chao: Media Plus Communication & Consulting Co.
- Patty Yang: Morgan Phillips
- Irene Tsai: Otis
- Katherine Yang: PCA Life Assurance Company Ltd.
- Penny Liao: Pernod Ricard Taiwan
- Chloe Ku: PR Newswirewire Asia, Taipei office
- Justina Liaw: Q3global
- Sue Chen: Robert Walters Company Limited
- Gillian Chen: Standard Chartered Bank
- Sonya Papps: Taipei European School (British Secondary & High School)
- Evelyn Kuo: Taiwan Sotheby’s International realty
- Angela Wu: TMF Taiwan Limited
- Wendy Ou: TomTom
- Adela Pan
- Anita Jiang
- Amber Lai : Aberdeen Standard Investments Taiwan Limited
- Terry Liu :Aberdeen Standard Investments Taiwan Limited
- Pammela Murphy: Akohub
- Nancy Yang: Anemone Ventures Ltd.
- Magda Cerlini: Carrefour
- Ching-Yi Huang: Cloudnifier
- Chi-Hsuan Shen: Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
- Linda Huang: Crimson Education
- Yu Rou Tsai: CWind Taiwan
- Camilla Tenn: DDG
- Diana Lee: Ernst and Young
- Chloe Tsai: Grand Hyatt Taipei
- Jennie Tseng: Grand Hyatt Taipei
- Shao-Yi Chan: Grand Hyatt Taipei
- Candy Lin: innogy Renewable SE
- Yuting Lin: K2 Management
- Ariel Chen: Lado Management Consultants
- Mina Wu: Legere Co., Ltd
- Coco Ko: Linde
- Tze-Ting Hung: Mayfull Foods Corporation
- Becky Chou: Mazars Consulting
- Wei-Hsuan Wu: Modatex CO.
- Amy Wu: One Move Property Group
- Ssu Hsuan Lee: One Move Property Group
- Mai Bach: Ooh Cha Cha Ltd.
- Sue Chen: Robert Walters Company Limited
- Wei Lee: Scandinavian Health Ltd.
- Mollie Moric: Taroko Software
- Elanor Cumberbatch: The British Office in Taipei
- Staphy Chiao: Universal Communications Ltd.
- Athena Lee: Veritiv Taiwan Trading
- Chloe Wu: 愛心理顧問有限公司
- Frances Chang