Society & Community Supervisor
3 months ago
- Plan/execute effective corporate communications and CSR strategies.
- Plan/execute internal communications strategies that drive our employee engagement agenda
- Build and maintain strong external stakeholder relationship ( incl. industry association, media, social influencer) and achieve positive corporate branding
- Partner with multi-function teams including regional level for maximized result and shared resource.
- Manage agencies behind CSR projects and lead for their performance leash
- Work with the other Diageo businesses and business partners to support related corporate communications (eg. Business Development, TBAF and TABA)
- Support on Crisis Management communication
- Organize department data, control budgeting and coordinate with team.
- Ensure that the Communications operates to the highest standards of compliance according to Diageo’s Code of Business Conduct
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in integrated communications, marketing & PR
- Strong thinking and is passionate in innovation and learning.
- Strong in project management and collaboration. Able to lead agency/3rd party work independently.
- Great content/presentation skill and fluent in English
- Great knowledge and network with media (both mainstream and social)
- Operates with a clear set of strategic priorities, adjusting for opportunities and obstacles over time.
- Goal driven, open minded with high maturity and passion for learning
- Prior experience at MNC or in the field of Corporate Communication is a plus
- Takes a personal stand behind what is right for the business. Acts with honesty and integrity.
6F, #18, JiHu Rd, Neihu, Taipei, 114, Taiwan