Senior Backend/Full-stack Software Development Engineer
6 months ago
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop consistent and performant APIs with micro-services.
- Create proper granular executable tasks from high-level requirements to deliver to production frequently.
- Develop management capabilities for core network functions and components “As a service” with RESTful APIs.
- Lead the estimation, design and development of key system features.
- Create efficient, reusable, reliable and production quality code.
- Ensure cross-technical integration, participate in peer reviews and adopt standard coding processes.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
- Promptly resolve production issues based on priority – with a focus on unblocking the customer.
- Actively demonstrate our values to help establish and grow our development culture.
- Manage API resources that work across different cloud platforms and on-prem systems.
- Collaborate with the front-end and cloud engineers for the server-side logic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or Engineering
- 7+ years of solid experience in building robust services, using languages like GO, Kotlin, Java, Spring Boot – based cloud development stack.
- Professional experience developing and deploying production-level services.
- Solid understand of object-oriented programming, messaging and event-based systems and REST API design.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases like Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Awareness of security concerns is essential
- Experience in architecting and building large scale systems, that require high-availability, performance high-scalability and multi-tenancy
- Understanding of web front ends and knowledge of HTML, DOM, CSS and event scripting.
- Experience using Kubernetes, Docker, AP Gateways and service Mesh and related technologies.
- Hands-on experience working within the agile process and CI/CD environment.
- Must be an excellent communicator in both oral and written form
- Cross-Geo collaboration/communication and ability to work independently.