Motive Offshore Group
4 months ago
About the job
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our team in Taiwan.
The successful candidate will lead Motive Offshore APAC business growth and generate new business opportunities with a mix of client. Working closely with the Motive Offshore Group Management Team to develop and implement marketing strategies, policies and procedures.
The Sales Manager will be the focal point for all projects in the region and it is their main responsibility to ensure that the end product meets client requirements is on budget and delivered in the specified time as well as ensure the successful continuance of the business development as well as strengthening client relationships.
- Play an advisory role to the Regional Manager, providing feedback with regards to business performance.
- Target and develop client base and generate growth in sales revenue and margin through contractual and new business wins.
- Monitor and track project(s) deliverables, schedule, budget etc.
- Record, assess, plan, build, and implement any variation orders, deviations and concessions.
- Report to Regional Manager to update on project progress.
- Build relationship to generate loyalty and sales opportunities to achieve new margin growth.
- Fully support and develop first class response to new tender opportunities.
- Be highly presentable and representative of the Company’s image at all times.
- Develop initiatives for long-term and continual improvement of the business processes.
- Develop strong working relations with key stakeholders – clients, colleagues etc.
- To be a positive ambassador for Motive Offshore Group Ltd.
Required skills / knowledge:
- Significant senior sales management experience.
- Verbal and written English language proficiency a must
- Verbal and written Mandarin language advantageous
- Proven leadership and ability to drive staff.
- Good presentation skills.
- The ability to influence and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- The ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organisation.
- Well-developed coaching and leadership skills, both on a formal and informal basis.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent business, planning, change and time management capabilities.
- Good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Good computer literacy