Medical Science Liaison
2 months ago
- Supports sales staff in the field by providing in-depth information on drugs and therapies when required.
- Organises and carries out seminars and information sessions for healthcare professionals and other customers or potential customers.
- Manages the process of responding to queries from sales representatives regarding scientific, technical and pharmaco-economic information.
- Responds to more complex queries escalated by junior colleagues. Advises and supports junior colleagues developing information documents for sales staff, and ensures documents are compliant with internal and local standards.
- Acts as a technical owner for all or part of a drug or brand within Field Medical Liaisons, developing a deep understanding of all relevant sales and marketing information.
- Keeps own knowledge of best practices and recent developments up to date.
- Liaises with compliance team to build and improve processes within the department.
- Identifies opportunities to improve methodology and provide practical solutions to Medical Affairs, and may work with a team to implement these improvements and solutions.
- Delivers on tasks agreed and presents results effectively.
- University education in pharmacy related field
- Good command in English
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively within cross-functional team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Detail-orientated, self-starter, and organized person
- Over 2 years of experience in clinical, scientific research, and in pharmaceutical industry
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Understanding of therapeutic area related to AZ’s products
- Knowledge of industry and regulatory compliance guidelines