Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organization headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Our access to local and global market trends and research also ensure we can add value to all of our customers through insights and thought leadership.
In Taiwan, we focus on professional recruitment service in "Engineering & Technical" and "IT & MIS/Software Development & Applications". We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to ever-changing and fast paced labor markets.
- Execute recruitment process in fulfilling all job openings, including sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, selecting, etc.
- Develop and maintain clients relationship.
- Proactively gain market knowledge in dedicated industry, specialty and seniority.
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant is a plus.
- Intellectually curious with a thirst for knowledge and it’s practical and commercial application.
- Ability to deal credibly with and build relationships with senior client contacts and candidates.
- Customer and client focused with excellent people skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pro-active, delivery focused and able to prioritize workloads and get things done.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work in a calm and professional manner under pressure.
- Supportive work ethic and interpersonal sensitivity.
- On the job coaching to get to know about recruitment and the industry.
- Comprehensive training to support you to do the job.
- Career pathway to develop your profession in recruitment consultancy area.
- Global exposure and environment.
- Attractive package.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and portfolio to Ally.firstname.lastname@example.org , Debby.email@example.com with the following subject line: [Apply for Consultant – Your Name] We look forward to hearing from you!