Clinical Research Associate
9 months ago
- Primarily responsible for coordinating the various aspects of clinical trials. Works as part of a clinical delivery team providing support, guidance and advice on a local level. Develops existing tools and processes to identify areas of improvement and ensures business continuity for study delivery. Able to solve complex problems within a range of studies.
- Be responsible for initiating, organising and managing the assigned studies.
- On site monitoring and site managements for global studies.
- Ensure clinical trials conducted in compliance with protocol & GCP.
- Ensure clinical trials can be conducted per timeline requirement.
- University education in pharmacy related field
- Good command in English
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively within cross-functional team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Detail-orientated, self-starter, and organized person
- Bachelor degree or above, major in pharmacy or health science related background.
- At least 2 year experience in the role of CRA including on-site monitoring.
- With knowledge in GCP clinical therapeutics, study methodology, GCP.
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken).
- Good interpersonal skills, a good team player, and computer skills.
- Be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Job contact: will be available on November 8, 2021.