The Innovation for Wellbeing Award supports our purpose to help people get the most out of life and will focus on the criteria below.
- The issues to be solved should focus on “wellbeing (health and/or wealth).”
- This award recognises companies that develop innovative solutions including but not limited to new products, platforms, services etc. to enhance people’ health, wealth, wellbeing and sustainability in Taiwan.
- The solutions should be accessible, affordable, approachable and actionable for their targeted users. Accessible refers to easy access, affordable refers to perceived values of target users, approachable refers to stakeholders’ interests and actionable refers to tools/platforms for target user to utilize actively.
The award is not dependent on a company’s size and is open to local and/or foreign companies. It will consider not only the innovation project that a company runs but also how that innovation is relevant and integrated into the business and the benefits that it brings to the recipients, the employees, and the wider network of stakeholders.
- Entries are assessed by our Judging Panel of leading experts in their area on the following criteria:
- Concise summary of the company/individual including objectives and impact:
- Concise outline of the business story including achievements
- Clearly visible initiatives undertaken which are relevant to the selected awards category
- Evidence of the impact of these initiatives in transforming your organization and beyond
- A shortlist of three companies will be selected by our judging panel from all entrants, and the same judging panel will select a winning Company which will be announced at the Award Event on 28th September 2022
The Judges will be looking for and application that shows success across the following areas of Innovation for Wellbeing Award:
- Evaluation of Objective and Impact
- The connection between Digital Innovation and the company’s regular business
- Initiatives aligned with the goal of innovation for wellbeing, improve wellbeing and help people to live healthier and happier
- Demonstration of short term and long-term impact
- Evaluation of quantitative and qualitative evidence
- The benefits of the initiative to the industry, the company, and stakeholders
- Evidence of this innovation that have been employed
- Includes good quantitative and qualitative evidence
- Sustainability of Programme
- Evidence that the programme can be replicated or scaled up
- Evidence of the long-term sustainability of the programme externally and internally and its impact
- Communication and Innovation
- How this innovation is communicated throughout the company stakeholder network
- Has communicated its impact in accessible and creative ways
*Note: In order to ensure fairness and diversity of awards, the winner of last year cannot reapply for the same award this year, but can apply for other award categories.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or dial T: +886 (2) 2720 1919
(This regulation does not apply to finalists)