Why a Commitment to the Green Energy Awards?
The UK Renewables Committee is a group of UK businesses actively committed to a successful renewable energy sector in Taiwan. As a fundamental pillar of the industry’s sustainable development, we recognise the need to support the growth of a skilled and globally competitive domestic supply chain in achieving the Taiwanese Government’s ambitions for their Net Zero 2050 strategy.
This award has been developed to recognise a company currently operating in Taiwan’s renewable energy sector that has demonstrated an outstanding commitment to achieving this goal and furthering the adoption and understanding of renewables in Taiwan over the past twelve months. The award is not dependent on a company’s size and is open to both Taiwanese and/or foreign companies. It will not only consider commitments to investment in the industry, but also the sustainability of the Company’s initiatives and the broader social impact on local stakeholders and communities.
- Entries are assessed by our Judging Panel of leading experts in their area on the following criteria:
- Concise summary of the company including objectives and culture
- Clearly visible initiatives undertaken which are relevant to the selected awards category
- Impact of the Company’s initiatives in contributing to a healthy and capable industry
- Evidence of the impact of these initiatives in transforming the community, your organisation and beyond
- A shortlist of three companies will be selected by our judging panel from all entrants, and the same judging panel will select a winning Company which will be announced at the Award Event on 27-September 2023
*Note: In order to ensure fairness and diversity of awards, the winner of last year cannot reapply for the same award this year, but can apply for other award categories.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or dial T: +886 (2) 2720 1919 (This regulation does not apply to finalists)