Cottingham (International) Ltd. | Marketing Executive/Supervisor
Cottingham Taiwan are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to work with a passionate team to build brand and product awareness for luxury Food and Beverage distribution in Taiwan primarily in the High End Whisky market. This is a great opportunity to work in a 30 year old company that still has a start up vibe at heart.
This position reports to the Marketing Director developing marketing campaigns and associated programs such as trade activities, consumer events and media planning for the brands. they will also have responsibility for the development the company website and oversight of the Corporate Image. Strong communication and coordination skills are required with a can-do attitude. The successful will need to hit the ground running and will be required to have good time management abilities. They would ideally have a good command of both English and Chinese as the position has both local customers and global clients.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
1) Planning content and implementing social media strategy including IG/ Facebook/ Line to build brand and company messaging across all brands and product.
2) Designing and planning campaign material for social media, including digital advertising, promotion and PR campaign to assist the raise of business and brand awareness.
3) Event Support: Assist Brand Managers to organize all events.
4) A&P monitor: Assist Marketing Director to monitor A&P expense and administration of A&P for brand managers as well.
5) Point of Sale Material (POSM) and specialist label production: assist Brand Managers for sourcing and producing POSM for all of the brand activities.
6) Website management: Company website update and maintenance
7) Corporate marketing: ensure the brand is consistent across the company for all collaterals for events, communications, products and items.
- The ideal candidate would have 2-3 years work experience in a similar roles marketing in the FMCG and relative industry. Beverage Alcohol experience is a plus but is not a pre-requisite
Key Success Factor :
- Organized, detail-oriented, patient, a good communicator and with a high level of personal responsibility
- Passionate about problem solving and being challenged
- Proficient English communication ability
- Good computer skills on Microsoft or Mac system