BCCT | Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Development and implementation of the Chamber’s annual plan, including P&L responsibility in agreement with the Board of Directors and Supervisors and the Chamber committees
- Increase number of members through the identification of new member prospects and seek to further enhance the Chamber’s current membership offering
- Secure sponsorship and advertising revenues along with other fundraising revenues
- Promote the Chamber through Public relations, Marketing, Advertising and social media
- Enhance the Chamber’s Government Relations programme
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Chamber, including management of programs, staffing, membership and marketing efforts
- Work with the Chair to prepare agendas and materials for Board and Executive Committee meetings
- Serve as the principal spokesperson and ambassador for the Chamber
- Participate in higher level membership and sponsorship sales
- Identify and develop revenue generation programs and events
- Oversee organization of Chamber’s Annual Events
- Maintain open communication with the Board, and work with the Board in the governance of the Chamber; bring issues to the Board in a timely fashion
- Develop and maintain a positive and helpful relationship with DIT, other Chambers and stakeholders
A self-starter with minimum 10 years’ work experience and a high level of energy and enthusiasm who will bring their existing relationships to support the growth of the chamber.
Previous Experience Within Service/sales Or Marketing Experience Preferred
- A passion for bringing resources together to support future development
- Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Outstanding time management and event planning skills
- Strong ability to foster teamwork and collaboration between/among Board members, staff, Chamber members, community leaders, elected officials and strategic committees and organizations.
- Strong Executive and supervisory skills, including ability to plan, organize, lead, delegate, and monitor
- Passion for collaboration and networking
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and manage a budget, to analyze organization performance and to project financial performance.
- Ability to perform cost-benefit analysis of proposed ideas, projects and events.
The Ideal Candidate
- want to develop teams
- have a strong vision and a strategic approach to work
- be a collaborative Manager who can manage multiple stakeholder interests at one time
- be Commercially driven to meet Financial Targets
- focus on Membership and Membership Growth
- strong sense Marketing
About The Organization
The British Chamber of Commerce in Taipei acts as a key resource for UK companies interested in the Taiwan market by ensuring that businesses have a direct line to assistance and networks. The BCCT provide landing pad services and offer a united but unbiased commercial perspective on all issues affecting British business interests in Taiwan and Taiwan business interests in the UK.