Robert Walters – The importance of mental health strategies in attracting top talent
Public awareness of mental health is an increasingly prominent topic, with an onus placed on employers to take the initiative to support their staff in this area.
Our latest whitepaper, The Importance of Mental Health Strategies in Attracting Top Talent, explores the approaches employers are using to support the mental health and wellbeing of staff and how hiring managers can emphasise their commitment to mental wellbeing during the recruitment process.
The importance of mental health strategies in attracting top talent chapters include:
- Changing attitudes to mental health at work
- The importance of supporting mental health and wellbeing among staff
- Effective strategies for supporting mental health at work
- Promoting mental health policies when recruiting
- Securing staff with mental health exercise
- Partnering with mental health organisations
- The challenges of addressing mental health at work