Intralink | Internship – PROJECT ASSISTANT (TAIWAN)
This program is designed to provide recent graduates or students currently enrolled at accredited educational institutions with work experience in an international business environment in Asia.
Our challenging program offers the successful candidate the opportunity to gain valuable skills and career-building experience in Asia’s high-growth markets. Individuals who successfully complete the program may be eligible for conversion to a permanent position in the region, subject to relevant openings.
- Working directly with our Project Managers on business development assignments for Intralink’s European and North American clients
- Broad-ranging project responsibilities, including market research and analysis, business development and sales, and reporting
- Part-time or full-time positions (may depend on local laws and regulations) with year-round start dates
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain valuable skills and career-building experience in high-growth markets in Asia
- Live project exposure from day one
- Individual match-up with a Project Manager, who acts as a mentor for the duration of the internship
- A minimum of two soft skill training sessions over the duration of your internship
- An international work environment in Asia
- Potential growth opportunity for conversion into a permanent position in the region
What we look for
- Enthusiastic and energetic candidates with excellent analytical and written skills
- Passionate about Taiwan, innovation and international business
- Currently studying or recently graduated from an accredited college/university or other qualifying educational institution
- Intermediate (or better) Mandarin skills (speaking, reading and writing)
- Native or fluent English
- Interest or background in technology, engineering or science preferred, but not essential
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter in English to Alex Barton (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications without bespoke cover letters will not be considered.