【HSBC Market Information】Global equities pressured amid ongoing coronavirus concerns and weak US PMI data
- Japan’s economy contracted more sharply than expected in Q4 2019, amid the impact of the consumption tax hike
- In the coming week, global investors will continue to monitor the economic fallout of the coronavirus outbreak
- Global equities pressured amid ongoing coronavirus concerns and weak US PMI data
- Investor risk aversion supported developed market government bonds
- Crude oil prices rose last week as investors weighed supply disruptions in Venezuela and Libya; gold rallied to a fresh seven-year high
This article was presented to you by HSBC.