【HSBC Market Information】Global equities bounced back amid eased Coronavirus fears and strong earnings reports 2020
- US nonfarm payrolls and survey data surprised on the upside while German factory data were notably weaker than expected
- In the coming week, CPI inflation in the US, China and India will be in focus alongside UK GDP data
- Global equities bounced back amid eased coronavirus fears and strong earnings reports
- US and European bonds sold off as waning coronavirus fears increased risk sentiment
- Oil prices fell amid fears over Chinese demand and a global supply glut; gold prices also declined
This article was presented to you by HSBC.