【HSBC Market Information】US & European stocks rose on buyout activity & cautious trade optimism
- US Q3 GDP growth was upwardly revised, while US October inflation came in lower than anticipated
- In the coming week, US payrolls, ISM surveys and German industrial data will be in focus
- US and European stocks rose amid buyout activity and cautious trade optimism
- US and European government bond yields little changed last week
- Crude oil prices fell as Saudi Arabia indicated it is no longer willing to compensate for overproduction by other OPEC members
This article was presented to you by HSBC.